So to enjoy your shopping experience Old Navy Synchrony created their credit card, which provides many rewards points to their customer. Old Navy is partnered with Synchrony Bank to offer this Card. Old Navy offers two different credit cards that are eligible for its Old Navy Rewards program: the Old Navy Visa credit card and the Old Navy credit card. Visa credit cards from Old Navy and other merchants who take visas can be used there.
Old Navy is one of the best and most popular places for shopping in the United States. It has more than 1000 stores across the USA. It offers two cards, including the Old Navy Card and Old Navy Visa Card, for its customers.
These two are credit cards and are managed by Synchrony Bank or commonly known as Old Navy Synchrony. You can use these cards in all the places where Visa Credit Card is accepted.
- 1 How To Register For Old Navy Credit Card Online Access?
- 2 Manage Old Navy Credit Card Account Login
- 3 Resetting Credentials For Oldnavy Login
- 4 Steps To Apply For A Old Navy Visa At oldnavy.gap.com.
- 5 What is Old Navy Credit Card?
- 6 How To Activate Your Old Navy Credit Card
- 7 Old Navy Credit Card Payment Online
- 8 Old Navy Card Discounts And Benefits
- 9 How To Activate New Old Navy Credit Card?
- 10 Questions Frequently Asked
In order to manage your Old Navy Credit Card Login online, you have to first register for online access via the portal. After the old navy online registration, you will get your user id and password, which be used for Oldnavy Login purposes. Follow the steps below for registration:
- Visit the Old Navy Card Registration link given in the table.
- Enter your account number.
- Fill in the ZIP Code.
- Tap on the “Continue” option.
- Move ahead with further instructions.
- After completing the online registration, you will get a User ID & Password.
When you have to access your credit card account, you have to log in first or every single time. When you manage your credit card account, you have to complete the login procedure. And the login procedure is elaborated underneath.
- First, you have to browse this link www.oldnavy.syf.com/login from your smart electronic device.
- And then, you will be redirected to the Old Navy Credit Card login Portal.
- After that, you have to enter your User ID and Password.
- After that, you must click on the “SECURE LOGIN” button to make the login procedure completed.
What You Need For Old Navy Credit Card Login
- Old Navy Credit Card web address URL.
- It would be best to have a valid username and password to the Oldnavy Login account.
- A reliable web browser.
- Use your smartphone or tablet with secure and reliable Internet access.
This is the way you can change your Oldnavy Login credentials online. Make sure that the user ID you will be entering is case sensitive, so fill it out correctly. One more thing to be noted is that oldnavy.com and oldnavy.syf.com user-id might be different so Manage Old Navy Credit Card easily.
How To Retrieve Forgotten Old Navy User ID:
- Visit this find User ID link:www.oldnavy.syf.com/login/findUserId
- Enter your old navy account number.
- Fill in the ZIP Code.
- Click on the “Continue” option.
- Provide the necessary information and move ahead.
- Finally, you will get your user ID number on the screen.
How To Reset Old Navy Login Password:
- Go to the Old Navy password change link: www.oldnavy.syf.comlogin/reset
- Enter the User ID carefully.
- Fill in your ZIP Code.
- Tap on the “Continue” option.
- Complete the necessary steps & verifications.
- At last, you will get your old navy password back.
You can easily apply for an Old Navy Credit Card Login at the official website, but make sure you meet these conditions first:
- Have a valid government-issued photo ID
- Have a valid government-issued tax identification number (such as SSN or SIN)
- Clear credit record
- Legal resident of the United States.
- If you meet the conditions mentioned above, then you can proceed with your Old Navy credit card application.
Follow these steps to complete your application process:
- Go to the official website of Old Navy Credit Card oldnavy.gap.com from your web browser.
- Once the homepage of the Oldnavy Login opens, click on APPLY NOW.
- A new page will open, then enter your Social Security Number and Mobile Number.
- Next, click on the Continue button.
- On the next page, enter all the information required for the card application.
Enter your First Name, Last Name, Address, Zip Code, City&State, Primary Phone, Phone Type, Email Address, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, and Annual Net Income.
Then click on the Continue button and follow the on-screen instructions to complete your application process.
Synchrony Bank issued the Old Navy credit card. However, it is a store credit card that earns points. It can also be used across the entire Gap family of brands. Old Navy Synchrony card is applicable at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, Athleta, Hill City, Gap Factory, and Banana Republic Factory. However, the Card is available in two versions: an in-store credit card that can only be used at Gap Inc.
The stores, however, accept a Visa card that can be used anywhere. In addition, the Card offers a rewards program for cardholders. Plus, earn 5 points per dollar spent on Gap Inc tokens, redeemable for store credit. After earning 5,000 points, the card changes to a Navy credit card.
Free shipping is available on Old Navy brands after earning 5,000 points. Plus free bonus points and base mods at the Banana Republic upon performing Old Navy Credit Card Login. Ultimately, the reward potential of this Card is limited for Old Navy Payment. Also, the rewards you can earn and the fact that rewards cannot be redeemed. When purchasing merchandise from the with Old Navy Bill Pay family of brands, most people would be better served with a card. Old Navy Payment brings flexible points or cashback in different categories.
There are two ways through which you can activate your Old Navy credit card:
- Via Online
- Via Phone
Activating Your Old Navy Credit Card
To activate your Old Navy credit card online, follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of Old Navy Credit Card- www.oldnavy.syf.com from your web browser.
- Upon logging in, click the Login button.
- On the login page at Old Navy Credit Card Login, enter your User ID and Password.
- Then click on the secure login button.
- And you’ll be logged in to your account.
- Then go to the My Account section and follow the on-screen instructions to activate your Old Navy Bill Pay Card.
Activate Old Navy Credit Card Over The Phone
To activate your Old Navy credit card via phone, follow these steps:
- Dial Old Navy credit card Activation Number/ Old Navy Credit Card Phone Number 877-371-9673.
- Then you’ll be asked to give your Account Number and the Last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- You will receive an activation email once they have verified the information given by you.
For More information you can contact Old Navy Credit Card Phone Number
|Official Name||Old Navy|
|Discounts & Rewards||Available|
As we know, every credit card has a separate bill, and the users have to pay the bill on the due date. And an Old Navy Credit Card is also not an exception to this, so you have to proceed for Old Navy Credit Card Payment bill in time. And there are several options available to pay your Old Navy Credit Card bill. And the options are online and by telephone. The processes for Old Navy Bill Pay are explained underneath.
The online Old Navy Credit Card Payment process can be completed with the help of a few simple steps, as mentioned below:
Step 1: Login into your account by using your Old Navy Credit Card Login credentials at the official website (www.oldnavy.syf.com).
Step 2: Search for the Payment option in your account dashboard.
Step 3: Under the Payment page, click the Make Payment link. You will see an online form to make an online payment.
- Now, enter all required details related to your payment.
- Choose the payment mode.
- Complete the online payment process at Old Navy Credit Card Login.
After the successful Old Navy Credit Card Payment, you will receive your payment slip which you can save on your device for future reference. You must pay your card bill before 5 pm et to be credited on the same day.
Phone payment: You can also pay your credit card bill over the phone by calling the customer service number. This Old Navy Bill Pay service is chargeable, and you will have to pay the required fee.
If you are approved for an Old Navy Card or Old Navy Visa, you can get 10% off all of your purchases that day. The discount can also be combined with another discount with Old Navy Payment.
The current offer also includes a 10% savings pass good for 10% off for the first 60 days after you get your Card. After you have an Old Navy card, you will get offers and discounts in the mail.
Other Old Navy card exclusive discounts include:
- Rewards program- get a $5 reward for every $100 spent at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic Piperlime, and Athleta.
- With Old Navy Visa, earn a $30 bonus when you use your Old Navy Visa outside the stores listed above.
- 10% off on Tuesday (both in-store and online)
- Birthday discount- $15 off
- Bonus point days- earn extra rewards by making purchases on specific days.
- Seasonal discounts and prom
Once you receive your Credit Card, you will not be able to use it before the activation. An online activation facility is available to activate your new Credit Card. Just follow the below steps.
- Open the official Old Navy website.
- Move down the homepage and click the Activate Credit Card link located at the bottom of the Old Navy Credit Card Payment page.
- An online Card activation form will appear on a new page.
- In this online activation, the utility enters your Credit Card number (located on the front side), Security Code (located on the backside), and the Last four digits of your SSN.
- Now click the Activate My Card link, and your card will be instantly activated and ready for the transactions follow the instruction so you can Manage Old Navy Credit Card accordingly.
How to Check the Status of an Old Navy Credit Card?
If you want to check your old navy credit card application status, then you can contact Old Navy Visa Credit Card Customer Service at 1 (877) 222-6868.
Questions Frequently Asked
How Can I Pay My Bill through Old Navy Bill Pay?
Old Navy allows its cardholders to make online payments through the store’s online portal or the Old Navy mobile app. You can also choose to make an Old Navy Credit Card Payment on your Old Navy card or Old Navy Visa credit card by mail or by phone.
How can I apply for an old navy credit card?
You can apply for the old navy card by visiting the official login page. On this page, you have to click on the Apply option, which is given below the login section. Now, enter the last four digits of SSN or ITIN, mobile number, and proceed ahead with the continue option.
How To Pay Old Navy Credit Card Bill Using App
- First, Download the Old Navy mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Install the app and launch it.
- Login via your old navy user id and password.
- Move to the “Wallet” section.
- Complete the payment.
- That’s it, done.
Old Navy Credit Card is also a credit card like other usual credit cards. But this Card is exceptionally made for the customer or consumers of the Old Navy or GAP brands. There are two types of credit cards offered by Old Navy, and those are the Old Navy Credit Card which is only accepted in the Old Navy shops and Gap brand shops you can get more details at Old Navy Credit Card Customer Service. And the other is also named Old Navy Visa Credit Card, and this card is accepted everywhere where a Visa Card is accepted. Old Navy Bill Pay Card comes with flat discounts, offers, and deals.