Old Navy, a popular purveyor of clothing and accessories, was established as a subsidiary of The Gap, Inc. almost 25 years ago in 1984. Old Navy is typically considered the most affordable of the corporation’s mainstream fashion brands, and currently has over 1,100 locations across the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
The Old Navy card users earn rewards like points after using the card on different platforms owned by the old navy. Later, the earned points can be easily redeemed in the form of cash or discounts on the products. Old Navy Credit Card are accepted in all the GAP Inclusive Stores like GAP, ATHLETA, and the Banana Republic.
Benefits Of Old Navy Credit Card
Old Navy Credit Cards gives you exclusive offers for shopping at Old Navy and a range of other family brands such as GAP, Banana Republic, and Athleta stores. Few of the benefits of having an Old Navy Credit Card are:
- Using the card for making purchases at Old Navy, Banana Republic, Gap, Athleta, and Piperlime you can 5 points per $ spent
- $5 rewards card given for every 500 points
- Exclusive offers throughout the year
- Early access to popular sales
- Through the reward program of the Old Navy Credit Card, you can earn $250 per billing cycle
- APR Rate: up to 25.24%
- Zero fraud liability
- 30% off of your first purchase
- Cash Advance Rate: up to 27.24%
- Late Fee: Up to $37
- Chip and signature technology
- Cardholder inquiry service
- Lost or stolen card reporting
- Emergency card replacement and cash disbursement
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- Roadside dispatch
- Annual Fee: None
The Old Navy Visa Card features a simple two-tiered points system that is super easy to remember (unlike some other complicated retail cards). Basically, you earn five points for every dollar you spend at Old Navy and the other Gap Inc. brands mentioned above. With the Old Navy credit card you’ll earn 1 point for every dollar you spend anywhere Visa is accepted.