You can find Old Navy credit card information here. All customers who want to apply for the Old Navy credit card can now find all the benefits and details of this card in this article.
How can I register and manage my account online? How does an Old Navy Card customer pay a credit card bill? The online application process, including a step-by-step procedure, will be available in this article. Read this article in full to check for the latest updates.
How To Apply For Old Navy Credit Card Online?
Step 1: First, visit the official website of the Old Navy Credit Card Login Page or click this link [https://oldnavy.syf.com/login].
Step 2: Then click on I want to register or Apply.
Step 3: Enter your CPF number or ITIN number and your mobile number.
Step 4: Click Next after you fill out all the information.
Step 5: After that, the Old Navy credit card user must select a delivery method for their charge.
Step 6: Finally, review the loan terms and agree to them by checking the box below. Click the Secure Shipping button, and your credit card will be shipped within 7-10 days.
How to activate New Old Navy Credit Card?
Once you receive your credit card, you will not be able to use it until activation. An online activation service is available to activate your new credit card. Just follow the steps below.
- Open the official Old Navy website.
- You can activate your credit card by clicking the Activate Credit Card link at the bottom of the home page.
- An online card activation form will appear on a new page.
- With this online activation, the utility enters your credit card number (located on the front), security code (located on the back), and the last four digits of your SSN.
- Now click the Activate my card link, and your card will be immediately activated and ready for transactions.