Old Navy is one of the best and most popular places to shop in the United States. It has more than 1,000 stores in the United States. It offers two cards to its customers, including the Old Navy Card and the Old Navy Visa Card. Both cards are credit cards and are managed by Synchrony Bank. You can use these cards anywhere Visa credit cards are accepted.
Old Navy is an American clothing and accessories retail company owned by American multinational Gap Inc., based in San Francisco, California. Old Navy is one of the most popular family clothing stores because you can find clothes for everyone here; whether for babies, kids, teens, adults, boys, girls, men, or women, you’ll find everything at Old Navy.
Old Navy Credit Card Login Credentials Recovery
In this busy world, we need to remember different things and different types of user IDs and passwords. So we can forget the username or passwords. And that can happen to your Old Navy Credit Card account. However, there is no need to worry as lost credentials can be recovered quickly. And the process is explained below with very simple steps.
- Logging into the login portal at oldnavy.syf.com/login is the first step.
- Then you must click on the red hyperlink called “User ID” available under the secure login button if you have lost your User ID.
- Those who do not have a User ID must enter their account number and zip code.
- After that, click the “NEXT” button and follow the instructions to complete the process.
- And if you forgot your password, you should click on the “Password” hyperlink.
- After that, you need to provide your user ID and zip code and click on the “NEXT” button.
- Following this step, you will be instructed to reset your password and login using your new password.